Home

October 12, 2011

About Hind


 ABOUT US



Hi! I'm Hind, The Little Woman's Kitchen. I'm a wife of a wonderful husband, Amr, who has a widely open and very distinctive appetite, which I'm grateful to that. Also, I'm a mother of a two-year old amazing toddler boy, Mazen.

We also call him the Digital Boy! He loves anything related to digital equipments especially with buttons.

ABOUT ME

I'm a passionate foodie, cook, baker. I make sweet recipes with lots lots of calories and critically I'm always on a diet! :) I started this blog as a hobby and more likely to expose my hidden passion to food.
A very special thanks to my cute cousin Dalia, http://www.daliasdelights.blogspot.com/, who inspired me to the idea of creating a food blog and who was the first one triggered me to the world of food. Thanks Dalia!
Also, I would like to dedicate a very very special thanks to my best friend Yara Abdel Bassir, as she was my inspiration for my blog title. Thank you Yara! I really love it. :)

ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY

After buying my Canon DSLR 60D, I came to see the world differently. I'm not a professional photographer, but I'm so eagerly learning how to take great shots with such great camera. 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! You cakes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yara Abdel Bassir17 January 2012 at 08:34

    Welcome, Nooda!!
    Congratulations on the blog. I have just seen it, because you didn't send me the link :S!!!
    Looking forward to trying your recipes :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete